Here are seven orthopedic and spine devices that have earned FDA clearance that Becker's has reported on since May 30:
1. Inovedis received FDA clearance for its Sinefix implant system for rotator cuff repairs.
2. The Premia Spine TOPS system for lumbar facet joint replacement earned FDA premarket approval.
3. PathKeeper Surgical earned FDA 510(k) clearance for its spine navigation system.
4. Smith+Nephew's Aetos shoulder system earned FDA 510(k) clearance.
5. SurGenTec earned FDA clearance for its proprietary TiLink-L Sacroiliac Joint Fusion System, which can be implanted from a lateral or posterior/oblique approach and uses unique surface technology to optimize bone growth.
6. Software, Machines and Adaptative Implants in Orthopaedics received FDA 510(k) clearance for its custom surgery planning software developed with NuVasive.
7. Think Surgical earned FDA 510(k) approval for its Tmini robotic system for total knee replacement.