From Stryker's new orthopedic launch to the latest on Zimmer Biomet's spine and dental spinoff, here are five key updates from spine and orthopedic device companies in the last week:
1. Zimmer Biomet named its spine and dental spinoff ZimVie, and several executives were appointed to its leadership team.
2. Spinal Elements marked 100 procedures using its Sapphire X anterior cervical fixation system.
3. OrthoPediatrics and SeaSpine reached an agreement to distribute 7D Surgical Flash navigation for pediatric applications.
4. Spinal Elements' Luna XD and Orbit systems were made fully available in a commercial launch.
5. Stryker launched the Citrelock tendon fixation device system.