Moe Lim, MD, is division chief of adult spine surgery at UNC Orthopaedics in Chapel Hill, N.C.
Five things to know about him:
1. Dr. Lim's clinical expertise is in cervical spine disorders and non-fusion motion-sparing spinal care.
2. He earned his medical degree at Harvard Medical School in Boston, and he completed his residency at Hospital for Special Surgery in New York City.
3. Dr. Lim has fellowship training from Philadelphia-based Rothman Orthopaedic Institute and Thomas Jefferson University.
4. He is a professor of orthopedic surgery at UNC School of Medicine and an associate medical officer for surgical services at UNC Medical Center.
5. His research interests include patient experience in cervical spine surgery, data transparency and alternatives to cervical spinal fusion.