CFOs hold one of the top C-suite positions in companies nationwide. The highest paid CFOs in the spine device industry earn upwards of $4.2 million a year, on average.
Here is the compensation for nine spine device company CFOs based on data from salary.com. The information is reported according to the proxy statements filed for the 2021 and 2022 fiscal years.
- Joseph Wolk, Johnson & Johnson: $8.8 million
- Karen Parkhill, Medtronic: $7.1 million
- Glenn Boehnlein, Stryker: $6 million
- Suketu Upadhyay, Zimmer Biomet: $4.6 million
- Gregory Anglum, Bioventus: $3.7 million
- Matthew Harbaugh, NuVasive: $2.6 million
- Douglas Rice, Orthofix: $2 million
- John Bostjancic, SeaSpine: $1.5 million
- Keith Pfeil, Globus Medical: $1.4 million