Here are five spine practices to know:
1. Emory Orthopaedics & Spine Center (Atlanta): Emory is the official sports medicine provider for several athletic teams in the state. The practice operates several locations, including an ASC and its inpatient spine hospital.
2. Inspired Spine (Burnsville, Minn.): Inspired Spine specializes in fluoroscopic minimally invasive spine surgery for enhanced patient outcomes. It operates six locations in Minnesota, Massachusetts, Texas and Illinois.
3. Spine Surgery Associates (Oklahoma City): Spine Surgery Associates was originally founded in 1993 by James Odor, MD, as Spine Surgery, Inc. The practice's name changed in 2021 after onboarding Fadi Nasr, MD. Services include artificial disc replacement, laser spine alternatives and minimally invasive surgery.
4. Steel City Spine and Orthopedic Center (Pittsburgh): Steel City Spine operates three locations in Pennsylvania providing services including artificial disc replacement, minimally invasive surgery and micro-invasive endoscopic carpal tunnel surgery.
5. Texas Spine Associates: Texas Spine Associates specializes in minimally invasive surgery and has nine locations throughout the state. The practice is led by Neil Shah, MD, and Vishal Patel, MD.
To nominate a spine practice for future lists, please contact Ariana Portalatin at email@example.com.