Here are 11 spine surgeons and neurosurgeons who moved to new practices or added to their titles in October:
Note: This isn't an exhaustive list.
1. Kris Radcliff, MD, left Philadelphia-based Rothman Orthopaedic Institute to start Spinal Disc Center, which has four locations in New Jersey.
2. Amin Kassam, MD, was tapped to lead the NorthShore Neurological Institute at Northwest Community Healthcare in Arlington Heights, Ill.
4. Jordan Walters, MD, joined the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences in Little Rock as an assistant professor.
5. East Providence, R.I.-based University Orthopedics added Vamsy Bobba, MD, to its Center for Spine Health.
6. Kelsey Walsh, MD, a neurosurgeon at NewSouth NeuroSpine in Flowood, Mississippi, was named an equity partner of the practice.
7. Cincinnati-based Mayfield Brain & Spine added neurosurgery specialist Robert James, MD.
8. Alexander Butler, MD, joined New York City-based Lenox Hill Orthopaedic Institute.
9. Jaswinder Grover, MD, joined the medical advisory board for Harvard MedTech.
10. Barry Kaplan, MD, joined FryeCare Orthopedics & Neurosurgery in Hickory, N.C.