Stephen Cyr, MD, of San Antonio-based SASpine, has launched CYRx MD Nutrition to coincide with his skincare line, CYRx MD Skincare.
Five things to know:
1. Dr. Cyr started CYRx MD Nutrition with his wife and CEO LeAnn Cyr, according to a Nov. 3 news release. Ms. Cyr is also CEO of SASpine.
2. CYRx MD Nutrition features a line of supplements such as weigh protein, which is produced with prohydrolase to increase uptake and processing by the body.
3. The skincare products are designed to heal post-surgical scars as well as skin conditions such as melasma.
4. Earlier this year, Dr. Cyr expanded his practice to Houston to accommodate more national and international patients.
5. SASpine also began offering stem cell treatments as an adjunct to spinal fusion to treat spinal instability, deformity and fractures.