Timothy E. Lindley, MD, PhD, joined Heartland Orthopedic Specialists in Alexandria, Minn.
Here are five things to know about Dr. Lindley:
1. He is a fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with a special interest in treating the back, neck and spine.
2. Along with his physician assistant, Dr. Lindley is joining neuromuscular care specialist James Andrews, MD, to form the practice's comprehensive spine team.
3. While pursuing a doctor of philosophy degree in biochemistry and molecular biology, Dr. Lindley earned his medical degree at the University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine. He then completed a neurosurgery residency at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City.
4. In his approach to patient care, Dr. Lindley focuses on minimizing risk and maximizing the likelihood for long-term improvement.
5. As an Alexandria native, Dr. Lindley is looking forward to bringing his practice back to his hometown. "I am very excited to be at Heartland Orthopedic Specialists and treating the wonderful people of Alexandria and the surrounding communities," he said.