Jocelyn Idema, DO, moved her spine practice to the Advanced Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation in Washington, Pa., and Pittsburgh.
Here are five key notes:
1. Dr. Idema previously practiced at the Centers for Advanced Orthopaedics – MMI division in Maryland. Her practice change was effective Jan. 1, 2017.
2. She is a member of several professional societies, including the Society for Minimally Invasive Spine Surgeons, North American Spine Society and Ruth Jackson Orthopaedic Society.
3. Dr. Idema underwent a spine fellowship in motion preservation and minimally invasive surgery at The Spine Institute of Arizona in Scottsdale.
4. Dr. Idema earned her doctor of osteopathy degree at the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
5. Advanced Orthopaedics & Rehabilitation has served the community for more than 30 years and sponsors several local athletic teams.