Becker's has reported on six spine and orthopedic medtech companies raising money through investors so far in 2023:
1. Paris-based Ganymed Robotics raised an additional 15 million Euros, or approximately $15.9 million, in Series B funding, the company said Jan. 4.
2. Saluda Medicine, which is behind the Evoke spinal cord stimulation system, received a $150 million equity financing round, the company said April 13.
3. Biomaterials company Sealonix has closed on $20 million in series A funding for the development of its next generation of hemostatic sealants for surgical use. The initial product is a sealant patch providing rapid hemostasis for abdominopelvic and orthopedic procedures.
4. Vertos Medical raised $26 million in Series C funding, the medtech company said June 7. The funding, led by Norwest Venture Partners, will help commercial expansion of the Mild procedure for lumbar spinal stenosis patients.
5. Augmedics closed $82.5 million in series D financing to support the growth of Xvision, the medtech company said June 27.
6. CurvaFix raised $39 million in series C financing and named a new CEO, the orthopedic devicemaker said July 14.