Here are seven updates from spine medtech companies since Jan. 26:
1. The FDA extended its approval for Abbot's Proclaim XR spinal cord stimulator.
2. The Mariner deformity pedicle screw system from Orthofix and SeaSpine's merged company was released in a full commercial launch.
3. Croom Medical developed a customized 3D-printed sacroiliac joint fixation device.
4. ZimVie, Zimmer Biomet's spine and dental company, reached a milestone with its Mobi-C cervical disc implant.
5. More than 3,000 patients have had spine surgery with Augmedics' Xvision augmented reality system.
6. The FDA on Jan. 31 gave Alevio Spine additional 510(k) clearance for the devicemaker's SI-Cure sacroiliac joint fusion system.
7. Stryker on Jan. 31 posted net sales of $5.2 billion in the fourth quarter of 2022. Read more here.