Stryker's latest device launch and four more updates from spine and orthopedic medtech companies since Sept. 1:
1. Zimmer Biomet and Surgical Planning Associates signed an agreement to commercialize HipInsight, a mixed reality navigation system for total hip replacements.
2. Stryker launched its new Gamma4 System, a precision nailing device that can treat stable and unstable fractures and stabilize bones.
3. Orthopedic imaging company CurveBeam and StraxCorp, a provider of cloud-based software to improve bone health, have entered into a definitive merger agreement to form CurveBeam AI.
4. Brett Crist, MD, completed the 100th case with CurvaFix's IM implant for pelvic fracture fixation.
5. More than 41,000 Micro Invasive implants from Life Spine have been sold. The company's Micro Invasive expandable portfolio includes ProLift Lateral, ProLift Lateral fixated, Prolift Wedge, TruLift, LongBow and Aileron.