Two companies see record quarterly sales and five more updates from spine devicemakers in the last week:
1. Medtronic on May 26 posted a dip in spine sales in the fourth quarter of fiscal year 2022.
2. Zimmer Biomet named Keri Mattox as chief communications and administration officer.
3. Medical technology company Accelus opened its new robotic research and development lab in Louisville, Colo., and its clinical education and surgical training lab in Carlsbad, Calif.
4. Aurora Spine and 4Web Medical saw their best first-quarter sales in 2022.
5. Stryker's Q guidance system received FDA 510(k) clearance for spine surgery applications.
6. SI-Bone's iFuse Bedrock Granite implant system for sacroiliac fusion and sacropelvic fixation received FDA clearance.