A leadership exit and five more developments from Stryker to know:
1. Stryker unveiled a new portfolio of foot and ankle products in May, months after its acquisition of Wright Medical in 2020.
2. Robbie Robinson was appointed president of Stryker's spine division in June after 17 years with the company.
3. Timothy Scannell, president and COO of Stryker, will retire in 2023 and stepped down from his roles in October.
4. Stryker acquired Menlo Park, Calif.-based medical device company Gauss Surgical, developer of the Triton artificial intelligence platform, in August.
5. Stryker is closing its Lakeland, Fla., production facility over the next two years and laying off 532 employees.
6. Implant manufacturer Paragon Medical broke ground on a 3D-printing facility in Pierceton, Ind., that will serve devicemakers including Stryker.