Zimmer Biomet has named its spine and dental spinoff ZimVie, and several executives were appointed to its leadership team, the company announced Sept. 14.
Richard Heppenstall was named executive vice president and CFO of ZimVie. He previously held leadership positions at companies including Breg, Orthofix International, Solera Holdings, Flowserve Corp. and Coopervision.
Eight more appointments were also announced:
1. Vincent Binetti, general manager, bone healing
2. Laura Driscoll, vice president, communications
3. David Harmon, senior vice president, chief human resources officer
4. Indraneel Kanaglekar, senior vice president, president, global dental
5. Heather Kidwell, senior vice president, chief legal and compliance officer
6. Mike Minette, senior vice president, strategy and corporate development
7. Ann Vu, senior vice president, regulatory affairs and quality assurance
8. Rebecca Whitney, senior vice president, president, global spine
ZimVie was previously called "NewCo," and its inception was announced in February. It's on track to be a publicly traded company.