Five key updates from spine and orthopedic device companies in the last week:
1. South Korean medical technology company Curexo received FDA licensing for its Cuvis-spine robot.
2. 7D Surgical has been acquired by SeaSpine for a reported $110 million.
3. NuVasive named Daniel Wolterman as independent board chair.
4. ChoiceSpine, an implant manufacturer backed by Altus Capital Partners, received FDA clearance to launch its Blackhawk Ti cervical spacer system.
5. Spinal Stabilization Technologies received FDA "breakthrough designation" and a CE mark for its PerQdisc.