Misonix released its financial results for the fiscal 2019 second quarter ended Dec. 31, 2018.
1. For the quarter, the company generated $10.2 million in revenue, up 22 percent year over year.
2. Misonix experienced a 23 percent increase in consumables revenue and a 21 percent gain in equipment revenue for the quarter.
3. The company's growth profit was $7.1 million, and the gross profit margin was around 70 percent.
4. For the six months ended Dec. 31, 2018 for the fiscal year, Misonix generated $19.5 million in revenue, a 25 percent increase year over year.
5. "As we enter the second half of fiscal 2019, we remain well positioned to continue to invest in our products and further improve our operations and our position in the market," said Misonix CFO Joe Dwyer. "Looking ahead to the second half of fiscal 2019, we reiterate our guidance for product revenue growth in excess of 20 percent for fiscal 2019, along with gross profit margins of approximately 70 percent.”
To read the full report, click here.
More articles on devices and implants:
Osso VR awarded $222K by National Science Foundation: 4 things to know
Minimally invasive spine company uses Fitbit to track patients' improvements: 3 notes
Stryker, Medtronic, Zimmer Biomet & more: 13 device company notes