SeaSpine released its 2018 third quarter financial report.
Here are five details:
1. For the quarter, the company generated $35.8 million in revenue, a 13 percent increase year over year. U.S. revenue reached $31.7 million, a 12 percent jump year-over-year.
2. SeaSpine's spinal implants segment generated $17.3 million in revenue for the quarter, a 12 percent increase year-over-year.
3. Within the orthobiologics segment, SeaSpine reported $18.5 million, a 13 percent increase year-over-year.
4. The company's orthobiologics growth was attributed to recently launched products, including the OsteoStrand Plus, along with higher sales in demineralized bone matrix products.
5. SeaSpine expects its full-year revenue to range between $141 million and $142 million, representing a 7 percent to 8 percent increase year-over-year.
To read the full report, click here.