Stryker's Group President of Global Quality and Business Operations Lonny Carpenter plans to retire March 31, 2019.
Here are five highlights.
1. Mr. Carpenter will transfer his global quality and operations responsibilities to Viju Menon, effective April 30.
2. He will continue to oversee Stryker's regional business operations outside of the U.S. and Asia-Pacific. Mr. Carpenter will also stay involved with Stryker's Cost Transformation for Growth program.
3. Mr. Carpenter joined Stryker in 1989 with the company's instruments department. He became group president of global quality and operations in 2011. The role was expanded to include commercial business operations in Europe, Middle East, Africa, Canada and Latin America in 2014.
4. Mr. Menon comes to Stryker from Verizon where he served as chief supply chain officer.
5. Mr. Menon also spent time at Intel Corp., serving as head of supply planning operations across the company's global factory network.