The global minimally invasive neurosurgery devices market is a growing market due to a number of factors, according to Future Market Insights report.
Here are five things to know:
1. Minimally invasive neurosurgery results in less recovery time, shortened hospital stay, greater accuracy, less pain and muscle sparring, thus making it popular among clinicians.
2. Additionally, rise in the ageing population is leading to increase in the incidence of neurological disorders, which promotes market growth.
3. North America is the leading region in the market. Europe has the second largest market share.
4. Lack of skilled professionals in the developing countries and poor or unstable reimbursement regulations are hampering the growth of the market in developing countries.
5. Some of the key market players in the market are Karl Storz, Conmed, Integra LifeSciences, Smith & Nephew and Medtronic.