Bacterin extended its contract with Novation.
Here are five things to know:
1. Bacterin extended the contract, meaning Novation members will have access to OsteoSponge, OsteoSelect DBM Putty and other proprietary Bacterin allografts.
2. Bacterin is one of three companies with a contract for demineralized bone matrix technologies and one of four allograft suppliers.
3. Novation and Bacterin have worked closely in several areas since 2012, including adding value for member facilities and patients.
4. Last year, Novation members generated around 25 percent of Bacterin's revenues.
5. Novation serves more than 100,000 members and is a VHA affiliate.
"Novation has and will continue to be a significant GPO partner for Baterin products," said Vice President of Sales for Bacterin Melanie Head. "Our relationship has provided Bacterin with growth opportunities with their member partners across the U.S. and we are excited to continue this successful relationship for another year."