Becker's Spine Review reported on six hospitals and practices adding spine and orthopedic robots since Sept. 23.
1. Dover, Del.-based Bayhealth Hospital Kent Campus added the 7D Flash navigation system.
2. Colquitt Regional Medical Center in Moultrie, Ga., added Stryker's Mako robot.
3. Clyde, N.C.-based Haywood Regional Medical Center added a surgical knee replacement robot from Smith+Nephew.
4. West Boca Medical Center in Boca Raton, Fla. added the CORI surgical system for knee replacements.
5. St. Joseph, Mich.-based Spectrum Health Lakeland added the Mazor X Stealth Edition robotic guidance platform.
6. Vidant Orthopedics in Greenville, N.C., installed Zimmer Biomet's Rosa robot.