San Diego-based Synergy Orthopedic Specialists recently acquired San Diego Sports Medicine and Orthopedic center to create an orthopedic group with over 25 physicians.
Here are five things to know about the practice:
1. Synergy is the largest private practice orthopedic group in San Diego.
2. Synergy's leadership team is made up of board-certified surgeons Tal David, MD, and Michael Lenihan, MD, and CEO Alejandro Fernandez.
3. Synergy has 17 locations in the area.
4. Synergy specializes in acupuncture, foot and ankle care, general orthopedics, hand and wrist, joint replacement, massage therapy, MRIs, occupational therapy, orthobiologics, physical therapy, robot-assisted technology, shoulder and elbow, and sports medicine.
5. Synergy is the official sports medicine provider for the San Diego Gulls hockey team, Legion San Diego Rugby and San Diego Loyal Soccer Club.