Salem, Ore.-based Hope Orthopedics has been treating patients at its three locations since the mid-1990s.
Eight things to know about Hope Orthopedics:
1. Hope Orthopedics is the result of a four-group merger in the mid-2000s.
2. In 2009, Hope Orthopedics changed its name from Willamette Orthopedic Group.
3. Hope Orthopedics has practice locations in Salem, Keizer and Dallas, Ore.
4. Hope Orthopedics' values include providing compassionate care, promoting education and making positive changes in the community.
5. Hope Orthopedics has 15 physicians on staff.
6. Hope Orthopedics provides five specialty services lines: hand/wrist/elbow, foot/ankle, sports medicine, total joints and trauma conditions.
7. Hope Orthopedics provides in-house diagnostic imaging, including MRIs.
8. Hope Orthopedics is the most comprehensive orthopedic clinic in the Willamette Valley region.