The Association of Bone and Joint Surgeons' Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research is returning to Wolters Kluwer, its original and long-term publisher.
Here are five notes:
1. The publishing partnership will begin in 2018 and will coincide with the journal's 65th anniversary.
2. Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research is considered the Association of Bone and Joint Surgeons' specialty-leading journal.
3. CORR was published by Wolters Kluwer for the first 55 years of its existence, starting in 1953. Since 2008, CORR has been published by Springer International Publishing, a German publishing company.
4. Seth S. Leopold, MD, of University of Washington School of Medicine is the CORR's current editor-in-chief, and is credited with having introduced regular columns, interviews, feature articles and expert commentaries called "CORR Insights" during his time at the helm.
5. CORR's return to Wolters Kluwer reinforces the publishing company's position in the orthopedics field.
More articles related to orthopedics:
Orthopedic surgeon to know: Dr. Joshua Lindsey of The Orthopedic Institute at Southwest Health
Retired Kentucky-based orthopedic surgeon Dr. David Stevens dies
Study: 58.9% of older diabetic men have higher levels of bone marrow fat — 7 details