Orthopaedic Associates of Michigan in Grand Rapids has plans to build a new medical office building in Wyoming, Mich., according to a MiBiz report.
Here are five things to know:
1. The facility could cost up to $10 million and encompass 40,000 square feet.
2. It would house physician offices and an OAM Now urgent care center, as well as digital X-ray, physical therapy and occupational therapy services.
3. The practice currently has Michigan offices in Grand Rapids, Hudsonville and Greenville.
4. The practice includes 33 physicians.
5. Plans for the new facility are yet to be finalized.