Here are 29 spine and orthopedic practices and groups opening new locations in 2022:
Note: This is not an exhaustive list.
1. Greenwich, Conn.-based Orthopaedic & Neurosurgery Specialists opened an office in Wilton, Conn.
2. Woodbury, Minn.-based Summit Orthopedics opened a new location in Lakeville, Minn.
3. Nashville, Tenn.-based Elite Sports Medicine and Orthopedics opened a new location in Franklin, Tenn.
4. Advanced Orthopedics of Oklahoma in Tulsa opened a new location in Claremore, Okla.
5. Columbus, Ga.-based Hughston Clinic opened an office in Viera, Fla.
6. Greenville, S.C.-based Bon Secours St. Francis opened a new medical campus in Simpsonville, S.C., with an orthopedic office.
7. The Chicago Center for Orthopedics at Weiss Memorial Hospital opened its doors April 6.
8. Boca Raton, Fla.-based Orthopaedic Surgery Associates opened an office in Boynton Beach, Fla.
9. Durham, N.C.-based EmergeOrtho opened a new location in Fuquay-Varina, N.C.
10. Coastal Orthopedics opened two new medical centers in Florida, one in West Bradenton and the other in East Manatee.
11. Berlin-based Central Vermont Medical Center opened an orthopedic clinic in Waterbury Center, Vt.
12. Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgery Specialists and Advanced Orthopedics expanded to its eighth location in Santa Fe Springs, Calif.
13. Bucks County Orthopedic Specialists opened a new location on the campus of Langhorne, Pa.-based St. Mary's Medical Center.
14. Sioux Falls, S.D.-based Sanford Health has opened an acute spine center at Sanford Bemidji (Minn.) Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Center.
Houston Methodist Orthopedics and Sports Medicine has opened a new facility in Kingwood, Texas.
New York City-based Hospital for Special Surgery opened a location in Saddle River, N.J.
15. Atlanta-based Piedmont Orthopedics-OrthoAtlanta opened a new location in Cartersville, Ga.
16. Austin (Texas) Brain and Spine opened its eighth location in Dripping Springs, Texas.
17.ThedaCare and Neuroscience Group, both based in Neenah, Wis., are opened a new comprehensive medical center specializing in orthopedics, spine and pain care.
18. Chillicothe, Ohio-based Adena Health System has expanded its Orthopedic and Spine Institute, opening a new location in Circleville, Ohio.
19. Rafael Serrano, MD, will lead a new orthopedic and sports medicine clinic opening in Waterloo, Iowa.
20. Parkview Health System is opened an $85 million, 58,000-square-foot orthopedic center in Pueblo West, Colo.
21. Myrtle Beach, S.C.-based OrthoSC opened a location in the space of a former restaurant.
22. Houston-based Texas Orthopedic Hospital opened a satellite location in Kingwood, Texas, Sept. 13.
23. Omaha-based OrthoNebraska, in partnership with Denver-based healthcare real estate developer NexCore Group, has opened a new orthopedic medical office in Council Bluffs, Iowa.
24. OrthoIllinois has opened a 49,000-square-foot, state-of-the-art clinic in Elgin.
25. Buffalo, N.Y.-based Excelsior Orthopaedics opened a location in Elma, N.Y.-based Sahlen's Sports Park.
26. Indianapolis-based OrthoIndy opened a new 15,000-square-foot medical office building in Westfield, Ind
27. Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgery Specialists and Advanced Orthopedics, a practice with Unity MSK, opened a clinic at Glendale (Calif.) Adventist Hospital.
28. Gainesville, Ga.-based Specialty Orthopaedics opened an expanded location.
29. Tallahassee (Fla.) Orthopedic Clinic opened a location in Panama City.