Greenwich, Conn.-based Spire Orthopedic Partners is a spine and orthopedics-focused practice management company that was established in 2020.
Five things to know:
1. Spire provides practice management services, financial capital and operational resources to physicians who wish to grow their practices.
2. Affiliate practices can purchase new technology, develop ancillary services and participate in new payment models.
3. Spire's practice network comprises 50 physicians, 450 employees and 10 locations across Connecticut and New York.
4. Orthopedic practices that have affiliated with Spire include Great Neck, N.Y.-based Orthopaedic Associates of Manhasset, Orthopedic Associates of Middletown (Conn.) and Greenwich-based Orthopaedic & Neurosurgery Specialists.
5. Tim Corvino, MD, serves as CEO of Spire and Orthopaedic & Neurosurgery Specialists. He is an emergency medicine physician with more than 20 years of healthcare experience, including serving in executive and senior leadership roles.