Hoag Orthopedic Institute in Irvine, Calif., welcomed four orthopedic surgeons and a sports medicine specialist.
The new additions to HOI's team include:
1. Taylor Dunphy, MD, an orthopedic surgeon focused on minimally invasive knee, shoulder, elbow and hip surgery. He completed a sports medicine fellowship at Los Angeles-based University of Southern California.
2. Kourosh Kolahi, MD, an orthopedic surgeon focused on hand and upper extremity surgery. He underwent advanced training at Albuquerque-based University of New Mexico.
3. Adam Rivadeneyra, MD, a primary care sports medicine specialist. He completed a sports medicine fellowship at John Peter Smith Hospital in Fort Worth, Texas.
4. Joshua Schwind, MD, an orthopedic surgeon focused on spinal disorders. He completed a spine surgery fellowship at HOI.
5. Travis Scudday, MD, a total joint replacement surgeon. He completed an adult reconstruction, arthritis and joint replacement fellowship at HOI.