Denver-based SCL Health Medical Group acquired Rocky Mountain Orthopaedic Associates in Grand Junction, Colo, according to The Grand Junction Daily Sentinel.
Here are five things to know:
1. SCL Health will assist in administrative duties at Rocky Mountain Orthopaedic, according to Grand Junction-based St. Mary's Medical Center President Brian Davidson.
2. Surgeons from Rocky Mountain Orthopaedic have used St. Mary's operating rooms and served on call for its trauma services for more than 70 years.
3. Rocky Mountain Orthopaedic's staff is comprised of nine physicians, nine advanced practice professionals and 86 employees total.
4. The physicians at Rocky Mountain Orthopaedic join the more than 80 SCL Health physicians in the area.
5. Rocky Mountain Orthopaedic's clinical office will not move.
More articles on practice management:
New Atrium Health institute focuses on musculoskeletal care: 3 details
Orthopaedic & Spine Center breaks ground on ASC: 3 details
UMass, HealthLoop join forces to improve total joint replacement patients’ experience: 3 notes