NYU Langone Health opened a new ambulatory care center in Brooklyn, N.Y.
Here are seven notes:
1. The new center is called NYU Langone Ambulatory Care Bay Ridge.
2. The ambulatory center is now accepting orthopedic patients. Surgeons specialize in hand and wrist surgery; hip and knee reconstruction; spine surgery; sports medicine; trauma surgery and pain medicine.
3. NYU Langone Ambulatory Care Bay Ridge will also provide the following services:
• Ear, nose and throat
• General breast surgery consultations and follow-up appointments
• Obstetrics, gynecology
• Internal medicine
• Reconstructive and cosmetic plastic surgery consultations and follow-up appointments
4. Within the next few months, NYU Langone Ambulatory Care Bay Ridge will open an on-site imaging center, equipped with MRI scans, CT scans, Ultrasound imaging and X-ray imaging.
5. The 35,000-square-foot ambulatory center will encompass four clinical floors.
6. Sixty-plus physicians and staff will likely provide services at the center.
7. NYU Langone expects the ambulatory center to be fully operational by the summer of 2018.