U.S News & World Report ranked the best 55 hospitals for pediatric orthopedics.
A U.S. News clinical survey gathering data on complex fractures, surgical complications and infection prevention accounted for 85 percent of hospitals' scores. U.S. News also considered pediatric providers' hospital nominations from 2014, 2015 and 2016 surveys.
Here are the top 10 hospitals for pediatric orthopedics:
1. Boston Children's Hospital
2. Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
3. Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
4. Rady Children's Hospital in San Diego
5. Nemours Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children in Wilmington, Del.
6. Children's Medical Center Dallas-Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children
7. Children's Hospital Colorado in Aurora
8. Children's Hospital Los Angeles
9. Children's National Medical Center in Washington, D.C.
10. Johns Hopkins Children's Center in Baltimore