Orthobiologics company Biogennix named Robert Bazier its new CFO.
Five things to know:
1. Mr. Bazier brings more than 25 years of finance experience to Biogennix, with the past 10 years focused specifically in the biotechnology sector.
2. Most recently, Mr. Bazier led a private equity group that partnered with Qualcomm to develop wireless medical devices.
3. In January, Biogennix appointed Michael Roux as the company's new general manager and expanded its sales, marketing, research and development teams.
4. "We are pleased to have [Mr. Bazier] as a new key member of our Biogennix leadership team," said Mr. Roux. "He is a great fit and brings strong business, medical device and financial leadership experience to our team, further positioning us for continued growth."
5. Biogennix designs, manufactures and distributes proprietary bone graft substitutes used for bone fusion procedures.