OrthoAtlanta is the official orthopedics and sports medicine provider of the 2017 BB&T Atlanta Open, held from July 22 through July 30.
Here are six highlights:
1. OrthoAtlanta physicians will serve as the primary medical point of contact for players, coaches and officials at the tournament.
2. During the tournament, OrthoAtlanta will offer physical therapy, examinations, non-operative treatments, consultations and specialist referrals.
3. Snehal C. Dalal, MD, and Joseph S. Wilkes, MD, are the co-medical directors of the 2017 BB&T Atlanta Open.
4. Dr. Dalal specializes in hand and upper extremity surgery, and Dr. Wilkes specializes in sports medicine and hand surgery.
5. OrthoAtlanta is hosting a BB&T Atlanta Open Ticket Giveaway, offering a grand prize of two tickles to the Williams vs. Bouchard Women's Exhibition Match on July 23.
6. The practice is also offering a first prize of two tickets to the finals match on July 30, and a second prize of two tickets to the semi-finals on July 29.