Khaled Kebaish, MD, is division chief of orthopedic spine surgery at Johns Hopkins Medicine in Baltimore.
Here are five things to know about him:
1. Dr. Kebaish is a professor of orthopedic surgery and neurosurgery at at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
2. His areas of expertise include spine deformities and scoliosis, degenerative spine disorders, spine tumors and disc replacement.
3. Dr. Kebaish earned his medical degree from Cairo University in Egypt, and he completed his residency at the University of Toronto in Canada. He has fellowship training at Johns Hopkins.
4. Dr. Kebaish does research on clinical and functional outcomes of spine surgery and has a special interest in adult deformity surgery.
5. Dr. Kebaish speaks English, Arabic and French. He sees patients at Johns Hopkins Medicine Green Spring Station in Lutherville, Md. and Johns Hopkins Outpatient Center in Baltimore.