Here are 15 spine surgeons and neurosurgeons who have joined new health systems, organizations and hospitals since the start of 2023 that Becker's has reported on:
1. Kevin Mansfield, MD, joined Albany (N.Y.) Medical Center's department of neurosurgery.
2. Orthopedic spine surgeon Brian Cole, MD, joined the Valley Hospital in Ridgewood, N.J.
3. Spine surgeon Jason Smith, MD, joined OrthoArkansas in Little Rock.
4. Antigone Argyriou, MD, joined Spine Medicine and Surgery of Long Island in Patchogue, N.Y.
5. Aaron Sigler, DO, joined Dover, Del.-based Bayhealth's neurosurgery practice.
6. Brian Fiani, DO, joined Troy, Mich.-based Mendelson Kornblum Orthopedics and Spine Specialists.
7. Stuart Kinsella, MD, joined the Steadman Clinic's Aspen and Basalt, Colo., locations.
8. Thomas Zdeblick, MD, joined Orthopedic & Spine Centers of Wisconsin in Madison.
9. Deanna Sasaki-Adams, MD, joined the department of neurosurgery at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences in Little Rock.
10. Spine surgeon Robert Nolan, MD, joined Auburn (N.Y.) Orthopaedic Specialists, an affiliate of Auburn Community Hospital.
11. Neurosurgeon Vanessa Milano, MD, joined Hackensack (N.J.) Meridian JFK University Medical Center's Neuroscience Institute.
12. Todd Peters, MD, joined DISC Surgery Center at Newport Beach (Calif.) as a physician partner.
13. Neurosurgeons Mauricio Mandel, MD, PhD, and Ivan Stoev, MD, joined Cleveland Clinic Martin Health, part of Cleveland Clinic's regional health system in Florida.
14. Phillip Behrens, MD, joined Masson Spine Institute in Orlando, Fla.