Intraoperative neuromonitoring company Assure Holdings has grown significantly in 2021 from strengthening its network to expanding into its 12th state.
Here are seven updates to know:
1. Isador Lieberman, MD, president of Plano-based Texas Back Institute's scoliosis and spinal tumor program, was named to Assure Holdings' medical advisory committee.
2. Assure Holdings acquired intraoperative neuromonitoring services company Elevation in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
3. Assure Holdings signed an agreement with Aetna Colorado to perform intraoperative neuromonitoring services as an in-network provider. The agreement went into effect May 1.
4. Assure Holdings acquired Sentry Neuromonitoring, a large intraoperative neurophysiologic monitoring practice in Houston.
5. Assure Holdings partnered with neurosurgeon W. Lee Warren, MD, to perform neuromonitoring procedures in Nebraska.
6. Assure Holdings completed its first case in Nevada and has contracted with eight hospitals in the state.
7. Assure Holdings signed an agreement with The MultiPlan Network.