Semmes Murphey Clinic in Memphis, Tenn., welcomed two spine surgeons to its team, according to The Daily News.
Here are six points:
1. Christopher Nickele, MD, joined Semmes Murphey Clinic after completing his endovascular fellowship at the clinic.
2. Dr. Nickele earned his medical degree from Northwestern University's Feinberg School of Medicine in Chicago and completed his neurosurgical residency at University of Wisconsin in Madison.
3. Dr. Nickele specializes in open vascular and endovascular surgery, spine surgery, tumor surgery and stroke prevention.
4. Michael LaBagnara, MD, also joined the team after completing his fellowship at University of Virginia in Richmond.
5. He completed his residency at New York Medical College in Valhalla.
6. Dr. LaBagnara specializes in adult degenerative scoliosis, adolescent scoliosis and cervical and lumbar spinal stenosis.