VerteCore Technologies is recruiting physicians specializing in back pain to test its new VerteCore Lift device.
Here are five takeaways:
1. Providers at back pain clinics, spines surgery centers, medical treatment centers and neurosurgery hospitals may test out the new device and view a demonstration.
2. FDA-cleared, the VerteCore Lift is a medical back brace for patients suffering from chronic back pain.
3. Intended for patients with herniated discs, sciatica, pinched nerves SI joint dysfunction or degenerative disc disease, the VerteCore Lift decompresses the spine.
4. The device's retail price equals $599.
5. "The VerteCore Lift is simple to use, provides instant relief and enables mobile spine decompression that can utilized while performing normal daily activities or worn while on the job," said Paul Leake, VerteCore Technologies' managing director.