Zimmer Biomet will begin limited production again on April 27, the Times Union Online reports.
Five things to know:
1. On April 13, the orthopedic device maker began curbing operations for two weeks in all North American facilities, with production lines only for critical device components remaining operational.
2. The new limited production will vary by production volume, production line and site.
3. Zimmer Biomet will require employees working on production lines to wear face masks..
4. The company estimates first quarter revenues to drop 9.5 percent to 10.5 percent, and expects COVID-19 to negatively affect its second quarter revenues as well.
5. First quarter financial results will be announced in May.