Zimmer Biomet reported a net sales increase during the third quarter of 2019.
Five key notes:
1. Net sales jumped 3 percent during the third quarter, hitting nearly $1.9 billion.
2. Quarterly net sales in the Americas were up 2.2 percent to $1.1 billion while the Asia Pacific market experienced nearly 9 percent sales increase to $338 million.
3. Knee sales were up 3.8 percent worldwide to $652 million and hip sales increased 3.5 percent to $460 million. However, spine and craniomaxillofacial sales were down nearly 2 percent to $181 million.
4. For the nine months end, the company reported flat net sales at $5.8 billion.
5. Zimmer Biomet reported $578 million in operating cash flow and $425 million in free cash flow. It also paid down $330 million of debt.