Alphatec posted a quarterly loss of $0.22 per share, but increased revenues to $29.2 million.
What you should know:
1. Alphatec's U.S. revenues were $28.1 million, up 34 percent year over year.
2. Operating expenses increased 33 percent to $31.5 million, up from $23.7 million year over year.
3. Alphatec posted a quarterly loss of $11.6 million, up from $7.53 million from the previous quarter last year.
4. The company's non-adjusted EBITDA was negative $3.2 million, compared to 2018's negative $1.4 million.
5. Despite the losses, Alphatec touted the closure of an equity offering and the launch of five new devices.
6. The company updated its full-year U.S. product revenue expectations to $105 million to $107 million from $100 million to $104 million.