NuVasive released its second quarter 2018 financial results.
Here's what you need to know:
1. The company experienced an 8.5 percent increase in year-over-year revenues, topping $281.6 million.
2. NuVasive's second quarter income sits at $11.5 million,or $0.22 per share.
3. NuVasive reported a gross profit of $204.5 million for the second quarter.
4. For full-year 2018, the company expects to see revenues range between $1.095 billion and $1.105 billion, reflecting a 6.7 percent to 7.6 percent year-over-year increase.
5. NuVasive anticipates its diluted earnings per share to range between $2.37 and $2.40.
To view the full report, click here.