Tissue Regenix acquired CellRight Technologies today, according to MASS DEVICE.
Here are six things to know:
1. The acquisition, which closed today, totaled $30 million.
2. Tissue Regenix hopes the acquisition will boost its U.S. presence by more than doubling its sales in the area.
3. Tissue Regenix creates technology designed to regenerate tissue via a scaffold composed of decellularized animal and human tissue.
4. CellRight Technologies developed bone technology that aligns with Tissue Regenix's soft tissue-based platform.
5. Tissue Regenix plans to introduce its OrthoPure HT decellularized human tendon to the U.S. market in early 2018.
6. MASS DEVICE reports Tissue Regenix funded the acquisition with a $52 million floatation of 400 million shares.