Orthofix International reported its second quarter financial results for 2017.
Here are seven highlights:
1. The company saw net sales of $108.9 million, reflecting a 4.7 percent increase over the same period the year prior.
2. Biologic sales jumped 9.9 percent to $15.7 million, compared to the second quarter of 2016.
3. Orthofix's spine fixation sales hit $21.4 million, a 17.1 percent increase over the second quarter of 2016.
4. The company's gross profit increased to $85.8 million over the year prior.
5. Net income from continuing operations hit $4.7 million, or $0.26 per share.
6. Orthofix's EBITDA was $14 million in the second quarter of 2017, up from $2.6 million in the same period the year prior.
7. The company's cash and cash equivalents were $44.3 million as of June 30.