NuVasive will serve as a leading sponsor of EPOSNA 2017, co-hosted by the European Paediatric Orthopaedic Society and Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America.
Here are five highlights:
1. NuVasive will host two workshops: "MAGEC Masters Roundtable: Key Principles for Challenging Applications" and "So You're Not Sure You Can Do Limb Lengthening."
2. The company will also showcase its pediatric spine and orthopedic solutions.
3. The meeting takes place this week in Barcelona, Spain.
4. NuVasive also launched a monthly podcast, MAGEC Matters, which will highlight interviews with pediatric deformity surgeons.
5. The podcast — available on iTunes and SoundCloud —will specifically touch on the treatment of early-onset scoliosis.