Analysts gave Caesarea, Israel-based Mazor Robotics an average rating of "hold," according to Community Financial News.
Here are five insights:
1. Of the seven firms covering the company's stock, three rated it as "sell," three gave it a "hold" and three offered a "buy" rating.
2. Analysts gave Mazor Robotics an average 12-month price target of $27.67.
3. Mazor Robotics possesses a 50-day moving average of $22.68 and a 200-day moving average of $20.80.
4. The company's market capitalization is $529.2 million.
5. With a one-year low of $8.31, the company has a one-year high of $26.55.