The global spinal trauma devices market is anticipated to see strong growth in the near future, according to a Transparency Market Research report.
Here are 10 trends:
1. The global spinal trauma devices market is predicted to reach $4.7 billion by 2023.
2. The market was valued at $2.9 billion in 2014.
3. The market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 5.6 percent.
4. The increasing occurrence of traumatic spinal injuries is one of the major factors spurring market growth.
5. The lack of health insurance policies within a number of emerging nations could limit market growth.
6. In 2014, the internal fixation devices segment led the market with a sizeable share of 60.5 percent.
7. The North American spinal trauma devices market held the largest global share (47.2 percent) in 2014.
8. Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing market region through 2023, at a CAGR of 7.1 percent.
9. Medtronic held the largest market share of 32.8 percent in 2014. DePuy Synthes followed closely with a share of 24.6 percent, and Stryker held the third-largest market share of 9.2 percent.
10. Other key players in the market include Globus Medical, CONMED and ReWalk Robotics.