Here are seven things to know about Indianapolis-based OrthoIndy:
1. OrthoIndy is one of the largest orthopedic practices in the U.S., with 81 physicians on staff.
2. OrthoIndy has 13 locations in Indiana, according to its website.
3. OrthoIndy surgeon Gregory Poulter, MD, was one of the first three surgeons in the U.S. to use Medtronic's Midas Rex high-speed drills.
4. Healthgrades named OrthoIndy Hospital in its 2021 Specialty Excellence Awards in October.
5. OrthoIndy joined Carrum Health's centers of excellence network in September.
6. OrthoIndy installed a mobile artificial intelligence assistant to facilitate EHR documentation in June.