Women's Choice Award released its list of the best hospitals in the nation for orthopedics.
The organization used the most recent publicly available information from CMS as well as accreditation information to select America's Best Hospitals for Orthopedics. It distributed surveys to determine which measures are most important to women.
Here are the top 22 hospitals listed in alphabetical order:
1. Baylor Surgical Hospital at Forth Worth (Texas)
2. CarolinaEast Medical Center in New Bern, N.C.
3. Catawba Valley Medical Center in Hickory, N.C.
4. Erie County Medical Center in Buffalo, N.Y.
5. Florida Hospital Zephyrhills
6. Gibson Area Hospital & Health System in Gibson City, Ill.
7. Lafayette (La.) General Medical Center
8. Mobile (Ala.) Infirmary Medical Center
9. Saint Anne's Hospital in Fall River, Mass.
10. Saint Charles Hospital in Port Jefferson, N.Y.
11. Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center in Hartford, Conn.
12. Saint John's Medical Center in Jackson, Wy.
13. Saint Jude Medical Center in Fullerton, Calif.
14. Saint Vincent Charity Medical Center in Cleveland
15. Sarah Bush Lincoln Health Center in Mattoon, Ill.
16. St. Joseph's Hospital Health Center in Syracuse, N.Y.
17. St. Luke's Hospital in Chesterfield, Mo.
18. St. Mary Medical Center in Hobart, Ind.
19. St. Peter's Hospital in Albany, N.Y.
20. St. Tammany Parish Hospital in Covington, La.
21. Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southlake
22. Thomas Hospital in Fairhope, Ala.
To view the full list, click here: